Mr. Hardman

Hi, my name is John Hardman. I am a student at the University of South Alabama.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Parents

As a future teacher, I always try to think of ways to enhance the learning experience. Through my experience as a student, I feel that parent involvement is a vital part of education. When I'm a teacher, I would love to have every parent to be involved and willing to help their children in this learning experience. But I know that this is not always possible in today's busy, fast paced world. Either way, I'm still going to encourage all of my students' parents to get involved. Sending home homework assignments that have to be signed by a parent is one way of doing this. Another could be to regularly call all of my parents, whether their child was behaving good or bad, and tell them how their children are doing in my class. These are just some of the ways that I'm going to try to get my students' parents involved.

No comments: