Mr. Hardman

Hi, my name is John Hardman. I am a student at the University of South Alabama.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

History

history channel
As a student, history was always my favorite subject. Growing up, I've regularly watched the Discovery Channel and the History Channel. I just can't get enough History. On the other hand, I know that not everyone is as passionate about history as I am. So I've always thought that the only way to make a subject, that most people view as boring, exciting is to make it more involved. Standing in front of a bunch of bored kids and lecturing all day is not what most people view as exciting. Projects, oral reports, outside experiments, and other activities that involve the actual students are many ways to make it more fun and interesting. I think that a little creativity and a little extra work can make a history class much better.

No comments: